Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Thailand an initial reflection

Thailand - as I see it.  I have been to Thailand three times and each time I return, I am awed by the people, sights, activities and smiles.
Arriving in Bangkok, one notices a fragrant smell and warm feeling.  Maybe it's the people, maybe it's the anticipation of life in this beautiful land, or maybe it's the fragrance of flowers or curry.  Thai Air welcomes one with caring and elegance.  Royal Silk Class is a treat from the special waiting lounge to the delicious Thai food served there.  Arriving in Chiang Mai is the beginning of an adventure one never tires of having.  The motorbikes, Tuk Tuks, red taxis and other forms of unique travel are always taking one to another special adventure.  Walking also is a major form of movement in Thailand.  I will discuss Wats, Buddhist Monks, Massages and all the special treatments, travel, sightseeing, elephants, flowers, eating, dining and just loving the food. I hope to intrigue you enough to see Thailand for yourself. 

No comments: